Tuesday 11 August 2009

Antics...

Well, the title is Reviews and Antics, so I am going to try and put in a little of the Fringe atmosphere in this blog. However, I have two shows to review tonight and I've been in a Comedy Course since 12 that I am reviewing, plus, I plan to type up reviews from yesterday...

So, how's it been? Fabulous darling, fabulous. The thing with Edinburgh in August (and the rest of the year really), is that there is always something going on and people to meet.

I have been out till four in the morning most nights, schmoozing and drinking with the people around. Spent far too much money already too. It's great though

I met Hardeep in the Library Bar, and considering we've only ever had a couple of tweets, the moment was like two old friends meeting up. Lovely bloke and very intelligent. I'll be off to see his show in a few days. Go see it.

Also, Lewis Schaffer. I haven't seen his show, but I can only imagine from having a chat with him that it will be hilarious and controversial. Go see it.

Also met Dan McKee. He was a really lovely bloke. I will be reviewing his show later in the week too. Go see it.

There have been many more whose names have slipped my mind. I shall try harder in future!

I've been hanging out with friends, catching up on things, rushing off to shows, all in all, it has been an eventful time.

Obviously, I can't tell you all the juicy gossip. What happens in Edinburgh stays in Edinburgh. I might put some photos up soon though!

No comments:

Post a Comment