Thursday 6 August 2009

Travelling Day

I have discovered that I cannot write on my blog from my mobile phone, so updates on here will be sporadic, however, that will not stop me writing reviews. Follow me on Twitter - @WriterCharly for reviews in 140 characters.

Ratings will be as follows:

5* - Absolutely bloody fantastic and your life would be poorer should you miss this show.
4* - Great and highly recommended to you all.
3* - Good, catch it if you have some time to do so.
2* - Only go for this if you have sod all else to do.
1* - I wouldn't even bother.

As with when I mark undergraduate essays, I can guarantee I will be harsh. In fact, I really doubt I will give any 5*, but if I do, then you know that show is absolutely spectacular!

In other news, I am about to repack my case for the third time. I hate packing. Nothing ever fits, and I always leave stuff out that I then have to squidge in at the last moment. I will arrive in Edinburgh at this time tomorrow morning (7.40 am to be exact) and will be desperate for coffee, so if you see me out and about, mine's black, no sugar.

I'm really looking forward to catching up with old friends and meeting new ones and to partying all night and napping in the afternoon.

Tweet me if you would like me to review your show (I love free tickets).

No comments:

Post a Comment