Thursday 13 August 2009

Some More Antics...

My Fringe social life has been a little on the quiet side over the last couple of days, and this is something I plan to rectify ASAP! The comedy course took up a lot of my time what with writing in the free time and so I really didn't do anything else.

However, today, I did make it to lunch with friends. Yay! I have to mention this place as it was so great. We went to Brazillian Sensation, 117 - 119 Buccleugh Street (667 0400 for reservations).

It was damned fine food at a reasonable price. I had been planning on a traditional Scottish brekkie today, but I was won over by a spinach pie. According to my friends, the smoothies are also fantastic. I really would eat there every day. It was clean, cheerful, and GOOD food. Well worth a visit people.

Tonight, I'm off to see a literary event followed by a show at Gilded Balloon. We shall see what the night then brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment