Sunday 16 August 2009

A little more antics...

Oh my lordy! I met Ronnie Corbett. It was only the second time in my entire life that I have been star struck (the first was when I met Stephen King).

I shook his hand, told him how wonderful he was and just, well, gushed really. And then told Lionel Blair (who was stood with the god that is Corbett), that I knew who he was, it was just, well, RONNIE CORBETT!

I've also been getting praise and hassle about the reviews. Some people love them, some quite clearly do not. I would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that a review is just an opinion and you are entitled to agree or disagree. If you feel strongly, post it on here.

Please do not blame my friends. They have no control over what I write. I am solely responsible for everything on these pages and I stand by everything that I have written.

Now, for other news, I have come down with a cold, making it hard to review stuff, as I just do not feel well enough to sit through the shows. I am persevering though.

I tried yesterday to cure it with half a pint of Guiness. Someone told me it was good for me. I ended up feeling crappy. So no, Guiness does not cure colds.

Tonight shall be an early night with the diary, trying to record all the details that may never see the light of day. Also, I'm on my final run in now. 3 or 4 shows every day until I leave plus will be out every night so I don't miss out on the action.

Wish me luck, and buy me fizzy good if you see me in the daylight.

Follow me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment