Tuesday 18 August 2009

This is just a moan, please avert your eyes...

So, I'm tired and I am full of cold. Thus, I am grumpy. But, I leave this beautiful city on Thursday morning, so I have to enjoy these last few hours dammit!

Antics recently have been minimal. Mainly due to the fact I am exhausted now, but that's normal as you head towards week 3 of the Fringe.

I do have reviews to write up for Hardeep Singh Kohli, The Royal Oak and The Good, The Bad and The Cuddly. They will probably be up by Friday. The shows I see tomorrow will then be up just after that.

I also have to find these freaking stickers that seem to have travelled across Edinburgh without ever meeting my fingertips.

I should have them tomorrow morning.

Keep your eyes peeled for the stickers people.

They are very, VERY important...

No comments:

Post a Comment