Sunday 16 August 2009

The Comedy Manifesto

The Comedy Manifesto, Beehive Inn (Venue 178), 16.00 8th - 29th August (not 18th) (Free - Non Ticketed)

There is very little for me to write here. Honestly. Nothing at all.

It really was that good.

Kate Smurthwaite who does a wonderful job as host and David Mulholland and Jools Constant compliment each other as opposing teams in this almost Have I Got News For You show. Most definitely one to go and see no matter what.

Oh, and get there early to avoid disappointment, it gets packed out.

I also heard some names being bandied about as future guests and am now unbelievably jealous of all those of you that are in Edinburgh to the end of the month and can catch this show every day.

I'd give it 5 stars if Jools' guest hadn't bailed. He did well on his own though.

Then again, it is part of PBH's Free Fringe so it's free.....

Bugger it.

My vote: 5*

(It had to happen at some point, now didn't it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment